Hi, my name is Valerie Kuipers. I added this class late so I wasn't able to meet you all on the first day, but here's a little about myself! I'm a sophomore from Jupiter, FL studying social science education. I spent my first year at Michigan State but decided to transfer to FSU and have been loving it ever since! As far as my experience with technology, I'd say I'm as accustomed as you expect the average 19 y/o to be. In the past, I've worked with practically all Microsoft programs and social medias.
In this class, I hope to learn how to use more advanced programs efficiently and effectively. I feel like there's a lot more to the technology world than Instagram and Microsoft Word so I hope I can master the programs that will allow for me to excel as a teacher later on. Furthermore, as we age, technology is becoming more and more popular in everyday life, especially in schools, so it is very important for us to master this before we get left behind.
Comments
Post a Comment