Blog Journal 7
On Twitter, I have found that it is a great way to interact with other classmates and find news about educational technology. It is a great way to find articles about how to use technology in the classroom, and find other educators themselves. An issue I have been facing so far is coming up with things to tweet and ways to contribute to the #FSUEdTech group.
I loved making my own webpage because it was completely at my own discretion. I like designs to be simple with pictures, and not a lot of text, and I got to make my website reflect that. I loved all the options Wix gave me, and how I got to use certain templates, but make them my own. I learned basically all the skills needed to create a webpage, because I have never done so before. I know next time I will maybe make it a little more colorful and interactive, but overall, I can't wait to create a webpage when I have a class of my own. You can find my website here.
With Diigo, I learned how to annotate online. I learned how to highlight sections, add sticky-notes, and share my work with our group, and others. Diigo can be useful for students to annotate online resources, or do homework. Students can collaborate with teach other, just as teachers can collaborate with other team members to share helpful sources, advice, etc. Individually, it is useful to me because it makes reading things easier because I can pick out what I find useful, and save the annotations for a later time.

Comments
Post a Comment