As a student, I've used Microsoft Word throughout all phases of schooling. In elementary, I mostly used it to draw pictures and print out my own coloring sheets. In middle school, I began using it more professionally, as in, to write papers. That continued onto high school, except I learned how to change certain aspects like format, page breaks, line spacing, etc. Now, in college, I use Microsoft Word for practically everything -- I take notes in class on it, I build my resumé on it, I remain typing my papers on it. My teachers have used Microsoft Word similar to how I have, from what I've observed. They create tests and quizzes on it, they write letters of recommendation using it, they present lectures with it, they even lesson plan on it. In my experience, since a young age in school, I've been taught to create my own work but also incorporate separate ideas, as long as credit is given to the original author. I was shown proper formatting of a "works cited" pa...
Awesome! I really like your make up tutorial! However, I will encourage you to put some explanations (voice over or simple text will do) at the beginning of each steps. Otherwise, idiots of make-up , like me, have very little idea of what you are doing and what to do lol.
ReplyDelete